- The preponderance of stellar 45s issued in the early 90s and the torrential streams of dross rounding out the decade.
- The self-reflexivity and dumb-ing down of once promising bands; to the point of caricature and self-parody.
- Alienating the remnants of my readership with such a decidedly indie (re: pussified) disc.
- John Peel’s championing of said record and its consequent critical acclaim.
- Proto nods aplenty: Monks, VU, Modern Lovers, etc.
- Clenched teefs.
- Ample nervous energy and frisson.
- Thom Yorke and how much he sucks.
- Disposable instrumental track. Typical limey wigger shit that should appeal to fans of Portishead. and Thom Yorke.
- Pressing info: 500 copies.
- A paltry offer to upload their two other, self-released EPs as an act of contrition.
AASongs: I.P.C. Subeditors Dictate Our Youth
DP / Porno